A downloadable tool for Windows and Mac OS X
Macrotune is a Music Macro Language (MML) editor. Easily create "retro" style music for an app, game or just for fun!
- Six waveforms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Complex A, Complex B, Square and Noise.
- Four MML editors with syntax coloring for each channel.
- Each channel has its own start/default options. These settings can be altered throughout your tune/song with the Music Macro Language.
- A time signature bar that allows you to visually see the current beats per measure in the editors while you type.
- A pattern editor to piece together your verses for each channel. Each verse is written on its own line in the editors.
- Volume envelopes with or without interpolation.
- Copy your MML data to the clipboard for use in PureBasic with the PSG Module code.
- Share your tune/song via the internet, such as forums or email, using "Copy MML" and "Paste MML".
- Export as a Wave (*.wav) file.
- Playback and recording timer.
- Play only a selected part of a verse. Good for listening to small edits you made to your tune/song.
- Four demo tunes to help you understand how the app works.
- A project info box for the author's name, song title, copyright or even project notes for yourself.
- Includes a help file and the PSG Module code.
- OS X 10.6 or later.
- Intel 32 or 64-bit processor.
- Windows 98 or later.
- Intel Pentium III or better (requires SSE).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.